Gamecock Football 2020
Reinvest for Success plan and other need to know information for season ticket holders
Season Ticket Holder Information
While there are still a number of questions lingering about the 2020 Gamecock Football season, we understand that some of our loyal fans and supporters are ready to make a decision about the upcoming season. For those fans that would still like to entertain coming to games this year, we do not know the extent of attendance restrictions or other public health guidelines, but we will be sure to share those with you as soon as they are finalized. For those fans who are not interested in attending games this season, the following explains a variety of plans and options for you to consider while making your decision.
Questions you need to consider …
- Do you want the chance to attend Gamecock football this season?
- Some general notes about ticket allocation below.
- Do you want to make your refund/reinvestment decision now?
- You will have the option to receive a refund, receive a credit toward a future ticket purchase, or donate your ticket payments to support student-athlete scholarships.
Notes about ticket allocation
- Final plans for ticket allocation will be informed by capacity decisions made by public health officials and the population of donors that opt out of attending the 2020 season.
- Next steps as it relates to ticket assignment will come after the August 20, 2020 first deadline for donors to opt out of tickets for 2020 football season.
- All tickets will be delivered via mobile ticketing.
- Any donor who does not select seats in the seat selection process or select a reinvestment plan will have until December 31, 2020 to make a selection. After that point for tax purposes, any money paid toward 2020 football tickets rolled forward to the 2021 season and any Gamecock Club funds paid towards a 2020 membership will no longer be eligible for applying towards 2021 membership.