The Gamecock Football Pass is an annual subscription that provides members the privilege to reserve a seat, at no additional cost, for South Carolina Football home games. Access to the Clemson game is only included in the for Gamecock Football Pass+ members.
Football PassRequest Info
The first 250 sign-ups will have a Priority Access Period to begin using their reservation privileges in advance of other Gamecock Football Pass members.
Questions? Need more info?
No problem! Call the Gamecock Ticket Office at 800-472-3267
How It Works
We are excited to introduce the new Gamecock Football Pass and Gamecock Football Pass+. Among the member benefits are the ability to select your specific seats and attend with friends. Gamecock Football Pass member benefits include:
- Reserve seats to any game included in your plan at no additional cost.
- Hold two reservations at a time, but no limit on the number of games you can attend
- Select your exact seat locations from eligible sections when making reservations.
- Attend with friends – quickly and easily book seats together from separate accounts.
- Manage your full membership experience from your mobile device.
- Seat reservation privileges and tickets cannot be transferred or resold. To attend games with a Gamecock Football Pass, each individual must have their own membership. One seat per member per event.
- Seat reservations are available on a first-come-first-serve basis, subject to sellouts.
- Reservation window opens August 8th, but the first 250 buyers get early access on August 1
Steps to use your pass
- Purchase your membership
- Once the reservation window opens select your exact seats for up to two games.
- Receive your barcode delivered to your mobile phone 4 hours prior to kickoff
- Use mobile ticket for admission to the game
- Manage your account, including adding another game, with the official Gamecocks app at the Tickets icon at the bottom of the screen.
|Program Element||Football Pass||Football Pass+|
|Seat Reservation Privileges||One ticket per member per event from BLACK upper level inventory||One ticket per member per event from GREEN, YELLOW, and BLACK upper level inventory|
|Eligible Events||All regular season home games, excluding Clemson||All regular season home games|
|Reservation Slots per Member||2||2|
|Barcode Delivery||4 hours before game||4 hours before game|
|Payment Options||Pay in full||Pay in full|
Frequently Asked Questions
With the Gamecock Football Pass, you can reserve a seat for the games you want to attend. You can only hold up to 2 reservations at any given time, but there is no limit on the number of games you can attend. Once one of your reserved games occurs, that reservation opens back up and can be applied to a future game.
Gamecock Football Pass+ holders can reserve a seat for all 2021 home football games. Gamecock Football Pass holders can reserve a seat for all 2021 home football games except the Clemson game. All games subject to sellouts/availability. To guarantee a seat for any particular game, you must reserve that game at least 14 days in advance.
For the first 250 Gamecock Football Pass member sign-ups, reservations will open to be applied to specific games on 8/1/21. For all other members, reservations will open on 8/8/21.
Gamecock Football Pass members get to select their specific seat from eligible sections when making a reservation.
Reservation privileges and tickets are for the exclusive use of the individual member – they are NOT transferable or re-sellable. To attend games with a Gamecock Football Pass, each individual must have their own membership.
Yes, an account can have multiple Gamecock Football Pass memberships, but each membership must be associated with a unique individual and email. Reservation privileges for members within the same account can be managed collectively.
Anytime you reserve a seat for a game using your Gamecock Football Pass, you will have the ability to send friends a group reservation code which provides them the opportunity to reserve a seat next to you for that game. In order to complete their reservation, the recipient of a group reservation code invite must have or sign-up for a Gamecock Football Pass membership of their own.
You can manage your Gamecock Football Pass account within the official South Carolina Gamecocks mobile app on your mobile device. Open the app and click the Tickets icon on the bottom of the screen. From there, look for “Manage Football Pass” under the “Manage Tickets” section. Reserved tickets will be available in your Gamecock Football Pass account starting 4 hours prior to kickoff for each game.
No. Gamecock Football Pass reservation privileges and tickets cannot be transferred or resold.
Members that require ADA seating can indicate so within their account settings and ADA seats will be automatically filtered during the seat reservation process. An ADA seat filter can also be manually selected during the seat reservation process.
All Gamecock Football Pass sales are final.