While football 2021 measures to fight Covid-19 have yet to be established, we are hopeful to return to a full stadium.
There seems to be light at the end of the tunnel regarding the pandemic as vaccines are hitting our community. Hopefully, if we continue to stay diligent, we can have football this fall and you can fill up Williams-Brice Stadium and enjoy all the gameday traditions that you are accustomed to.
Today we are launching the “Welcome Home” campaign to get Williams-Brice back to the raucous homefield advantage we have been used to. For those that could use a little relief in these challenging times, now through September 3rd we are rolling back season ticket pricing to 2010 – the last time Coach Beamer walked these sidelines. Due to the ongoing financial challenges, donors have the option of turning the discounted amount into a donation to benefit the Covid Resilience Fund.
We are also pushing back the football renewal deadline and Gamecock Club renewal deadline to have clarity on the pandemic before making your decisions.
Forever To Thee
1. Throwback Pricing: Through September 3rd, football season ticket prices will drop $95 per seat for a new base price of $320. All faculty-staff, Young Alumni, and Parent’s pricing will be adjusted proportionally.
2. Extended Gamecock Club Deadline: The renewal period for the Gamecock Club annual membership has been extended through the end of March.
3. Extended Football Ticket and Parking Deadline: The football ticket and parking renewal deadline has been pushed from the traditional early May deadline to May 21st.Renewal Invoice
2021 Season Ticket Programs
We can’t wait to see you again this fall. There is nothing quite like the excitement of a Gameday at Williams-Brice Stadium. We have a number of special options to assist in your planning. Click the button below to learn more about the following.
- New Club Seating
- 10 Month Payment Plan
- Pricing Calculator
- Group Ticket Options
- Tailgate Packages
- Discount programs: Faculty/Staff, Young Alumni, & Parents
Frequently Asked Questions
All accounts that are enrolled in our 10-month payment plan will be auto-renewed to start their 2021 plan on April 15th. Accounts that no longer wish to be on the 2021 payment plan should inform the ticket office prior to that date.
In this case your payment plan would only include the remaining balance on your 2022 Gamecock Club Membership. The payment plan would still begin on April 15th.
In your online invoice there is an option to select to receive your discount. Donors who renew by the May 21st deadline will qualify for the discount. New season tickets purchased prior to June 25th will also qualify.
- Supporting the Athletics Covid Resilience Fund.
- Fans who make the generous decision to donate their 2021 Football Discount will be supporting the Athletics Covid-19 Resilience Fund that aims to help overcome the financial hurdles brought on by the pandemic to continually equip our student-athletes with the support they need to excel in their sport and in the classroom.
- Donations to the Athletics Covid-19 Resilience Fund are considered tax-deductible donations.
Selection times will be distributed via email in May.
Rollover credits expire on December 31, 2021. As benefits were received for the amounts rolled over, rollover credits are not eligible for a refund.
Yes, all RFS priority points have been added.
Mobile will be the default. Fans can choose to pay an extra $20 fee to have them printed.