Catch a Game this season in Williams-Brice Stadium.
Do you remember your first Gamecock game? Who you were with? Where you tailgated? What you wore? The idea that all those memories can come flooding back the moment you set foot on campus is real. So this year, and every year, come to campus and catch a game. Whatever the game, whoever you’re with, just Catch A Game.
Any Sport, Any Time
We are excited to partner with The Tailgate Group and bring a turnkey experience to the tailgaters at Gamecock Park. South Carolina fans who wish to avoid the hassle of the game day setup, now have the option to enjoy superior customized tailgating services at Gamecock Park.
Your only job is to show up and enjoy Carolina football Saturdays.Learn More Order Online
Experience all 7 games inside Williams-Brice Stadium with season tickets.
Football Gameday Itinerary
- Take a stroll on the Historic Horseshoe
- Dinner in Five Points, we’d suggest Home Team BBQ
- Perhaps visit the local craft brewery scene, suggestions include Columbia Craft and River Rat.
- Visit Soda City in the morning for breakfast, coffee, and local artists
- Start heading towards Williams-Brice Stadium to find your tailgate. The best spots are in Gamecock Park. If you don’t have a home base tailgate, let us do the work for you.
- The hub of activity is within Gamecock Park at Gamecock Village
- Live Music
- Videoboard showing other football games
- Pregame radio show
- Beer tent
- Sponsored games and activities
- Official Gamecock gear
- Inflatables for the kids
- Your best chance at getting a high five is at Gamecock Walk where the full team exits their busses and walks to the stadium. (approx. 2.5 hours prior to kickoff)
- After Gamecock Walk, stick around and get a picture with the official live mascot Sir Big Spur
- The Mighty Sound of the Southeast and the cheer and dance teams perform a pep rally before heading into the stadium (approx. 1.5 hours prior to kickoff)
- You will want to head in and find your seats no later than 20 minutes prior to kickoff to experience the full pregame pageantry
- “2001”, the greatest team entrance in college football is a must-see event
- Following “2001”, get your rally towel ready to experience Sandstorm in Williams-Brice Stadium
Gamecocks Launch “Catch A Game” Campaign
Encouraging all Gamecock Fans to Catch at Least One Game Live Each Year
South Carolina Athletics announced the launch of the “Catch A Game” campaign. The multi-sport initiative is designed to encourage all Gamecock fans to catch at least one game live each year.
“Catch A Game” complements the current “Drive for Five” membership campaign from the Gamecock Club. One of the promotional incentives for joining the Gamecock Club is two complementary tickets.
“A full Williams-Brice Stadium on game day not only affects the current team, but it also provides a fantastic recruiting advantage,” said head football coach Shane Beamer. “No fans in the country are more loyal and passionate than our Gamecocks.”
Carolina Athletics provides opportunities ranging from Gamecock football tickets to free admission at tennis and beach volleyball competitions.
“The aim of this initiative is to inspire more Gamecocks to fill our venues and support our student-athletes. While season tickets are still the lifeblood of our organization, not everyone has the time or resources to commit at that level,” said Eric Nichols, Executive Associate AD/CMO.